Calories: 215 Fat: 9.2 g Carbohydrates: 5.8 g Sugar 2 g Protein: 27.3 g Cholesterol 239 mg
- 2 zucchini, spiraled
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon basil, chopped
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- Saute the shrimps in a non-stick pan.
- Add garlic and sauté for a minute.
- Add shrimp and lemon juice and stir well and cook for 1 minute.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Seal pan with lid and cook on high for 3 minutes.
LIKE, SAVE, SHARE
Get delicious recipes that will help you break your sugar addiction, balance your hormones and finally lose the weight right in your email.