● 1 head cauliflower
● 3 tablespoons milk
● 1 tablespoon butter
● 2 tablespoons light sour cream
● 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
● freshly ground black pepper
● snipped chives
1. Separate the cauliflower into florets and discard the core.
2. Bring about 2 cups of water to a simmer in a pot, then add the cauliflower. Cover and turn the heat to medium. Cook the cauliflower for 12-15 minutes or until very tender.
3. Drain and discard all of the water (the drier the cauliflower is, the better) and add the milk, butter, sour cream, salt and pepper and mash with a masher until it looks like "mashed potatoes." Top with chives.
Portabella “Steak”: Per Serving: 364 Calories, 28.1g Fats, 21.8g Carbs, and 15.5g Protein
Mashed “Potato”: Per Serving: 64 Calories, 4.8g Fats, 4.1g Net Carbs, and 1.8g Protein
Our weekly blog is a collection of articles to help inform, educate and inspire you to improve your physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.