● 1lb (450g) of fresh berries (strawberries and blueberries or Blackberries)
● 1 egg, slightly beaten
● 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
● 1 1/2 stick butter, softened (or 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted and cooled)
● 2 tablespoons Stevia (or your favorite natural sweetener)
● 1 cup coconut flour
● 3/4 cup almond flour Instructions
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. In a cast iron skillet, toss together strawberries and blueberries, 1 tablespoon sweetener, and a pinch of salt.
3. In a large bowl, combine beaten egg, softened butter, 1 tablespoon sweetener, and vanilla extract. Add in almond flour and coconut flour, mixing well to combine and form a dough.
4. Spread the topping evenly on top of the berry mixture with your hand and press it down lightly.
5. Bake the cobbler for 20 – 25 minutes, until the edges are bubbling and the top of the crust is golden brown. Serve warm with whipped cream, enjoy!
Notes: 35 Store cobbler, covered, in the refrigerator for 1 or 2 days. Reheat in the microwave, if desired. You can also freeze your keto berry cobbler in an airtight freezer-safe container. Thaw in your fridge overnight, then pop into the oven at 350°F (180°C) until everything is warm and bubbly.
Our weekly blog is a collection of articles to help inform, educate and inspire you to improve your physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.