● 1 cup canned coconut milk
● 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
● 1/2 cup heavy cream
● 3 tablespoons stevia/erythritol blend
● 1/2 cup chia seeds
● 1/2 cup lemon juice
● 2 teaspoons lemon zest
1. Put the coconut milk, almond milk, cream, stevia/erythritol blend, chia seeds, lemon juice, and lemon zest into a blender.
2. Put the lid on the blender and pulse until everything is combined.
3. Pour the lemon chia pudding into cups.
4. Cover the cups with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 5 hours before enjoying.
Nutrition: 4 servings 343 calories, 30.8g fat, 5.9g net carbs, and 6.4g protein.
Our weekly blog is a collection of articles to help inform, educate and inspire you to improve your physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.