• 2 lbs. salmon fillet, cubed
• 1 onion, chopped
• 2 cups fish broth
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Add oil into the inner pot of the instant pot and set the pot on sauté mode.
2. Add onion and sauté for 2 minutes.
3. Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
4. Seal pot with lid and cook on high for 6 minutes.
5. Once done, release pressure using quick release. Remove the lid.
6. Stir and serve.
Nutrition: 6 Servings/ Calories:: 243 Fat:: 12.6 g Carbohydrates:: 0.8 g Sugar: 0.3 g Protein:: 31 g Cholesterol: 78 mg
Our weekly blog is a collection of articles to help inform, educate and inspire you to improve your physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.