Healthy Garlic Eggplant
Calories: 97 Fat: 7.5 g Carbohydrates: 8.2 g Sugar 3.7 g Protein: 1.5 g Cholesterol 0 mg
- 1 eggplant, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup can tomato, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Add water and eggplant into the pan.
- Cover it with lid and cook on high for 20 minutes.
- Once done, drain eggplant well.
- Add oil into a non-stick pan.
- Add eggplant along with remaining ingredients and stir well and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
LIKE, SAVE, SHARE
Get delicious recipes that will help you break your sugar addiction, balance your hormones and finally lose the weight right in your email.