Makes 4- 6 servings For Salad
● 4 medium tomatoes chopped
● ½ cucumber diced
● 140 g feta cheese crumbled
● ½ medium red onion sliced
● 1 small green bell pepper diced
● 12 olives For Dressing
● ½ tsp dried oregano
● 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
● 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
● ½ garlic clove minced
1. Cut the tomatoes, cucumber, onion, feta, bell pepper.
2. Put them in a salad bowl together with the olives.
3. Mix everything together and add the salt and the oregano.
4. Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar and the minced garlic clove in a separate cup. Enjoy it with someone you love!
Calories: 266 kcal – Fat: 22.89 g – Net carbs: 8.09 g (total carbs: 10.79 g, fiber: 2.7 g) – Protein: 6.76 g
Our weekly blog is a collection of articles to help inform, educate and inspire you to improve your physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.