Makes 4 servings
● 1 pound steelhead trout filet, skin removed
● 2 tablespoons butter
● 1/2 a lemon, juice squeezed
● 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
● 1 teaspoon parsley, minced (optional)
● salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Spray a sheet of aluminum foil with cooking spray and place the trout filet in the center. Fold up all 4 sides of the foil. Season trout with salt and pepper and then squeeze juice from half a lemon over the fish until covered.
3. Melt butter in a microwave safe bowl, stir in fresh minced garlic, and drizzle over the trout until evenly coated. Top with fresh minced parsley.
4. Fold the sides of the foil over the trout, covering completely, and seal into a closed packet. Place directly on the oven rack and bake until cooked through, about 15-20 minutes.
5. Optional step: Open the foil exposing the top of the trout and broil for the last 4-5 minutes, for a browned top.
LIKE, SAVE, SHARE
Get delicious recipes that will help you break your sugar addiction, balance your hormones and finally lose the weight right in your email.