• 4 large eggs
• 1 bunch chopped kale
• Dash of ground nutmeg
• 2 sweet potatoes, cubed
• 1 14.5-ounce can of chicken broth
1. In a large non-stick skillet, bring the chicken broth to a simmer. Add the sweet potatoes and season lightly with salt and pepper. Add a dash of nutmeg to improve the flavor.
2. Cook until the sweet potatoes become soft, around 10 minutes. Add kale and season with salt and pepper. Continue cooking for four minutes or until kale has wilted. Set aside.
3. Using the same skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium high heat.
4. Cook the eggs sunny side up until the whites become opaque and the yolks have set. Top the kale hash with the eggs. Serve immediately.
Nutrition: 4 Servings/ Calories:: 158; Protein:: 9.8g; Carbohydrates 18.5g; Fat:: 5.6g
Our weekly blog is a collection of articles to help inform, educate and inspire you to improve your physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.