Makes 4 servings
● 5 oz. diced bacon or chorizo
● 2 tablespoons butter, for frying
● 8 oz. fresh spinach
● 8 eggs
● 1 cup heavy whipping cream
● 5 oz. shredded cheese
● salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. Fry the bacon in butter on medium high heat until crispy. Add the spinach and stir until wilted. Remove the pan from the heat and set aside.
3. Whisk the eggs and cream together and pour into a greased baking dish (9x9 inches) or in individual ramekins.
4. Add the bacon, spinach and cheese on top and place in the middle of the oven. Bake for 25–30 minutes or until set in the middle and golden brown on top.
Our weekly blog is a collection of articles to help inform, educate and inspire you to improve your physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.