Makes 4 servings Tzatziki Sauce
● 1 cup full-fat plain Greek yogurt
● 1 teaspoon garlic powder
● 1 tablespoon white vinegar
● 2 tablespoons olive oil
● 2.5 ounces cucumber, seeded and grated (¼-whole)
● 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill Salt and pepper to taste The Wrap
● 4 large collard green leaves, washed
● 1 medium cucumber, julienned
● ½ medium red bell pepper, julienned
● ½ cup purple onion, diced
● 8 whole kalamata olives, halved
● ½ block feta, cut into 4 (1-inch thick) strips (4-oz)
● 4 large cherry tomatoes, halved
1. Mix all of the ingredients for the tzatziki sauce together and also store in the fridge. Be sure to squeeze all of the water out of the cucumber after you grate it.
2. Prepare collard green wraps by washing leaves well and trimming the fibrous stem from each leaf.
3. Spread 2 tablespoons of tzatziki onto the center of each wrap and smooth the sauce out.
4. Layer the cucumber, pepper, onion, olives, feta and tomatoes in the center of the wrap. I’ve shown them spread out in a line to display each ingredient, but when assembling these wraps it works best to keep all of the ingredients close and toward the center of the leaf. Imagine piling them high rather than spreading them out!
5. Fold as you would a burrito, folding in each side toward the center and the folding the rounded end over the filling and roll.
6. Slice in halves and serve with any leftover tzatziki or wrap in plastic for a quick lunchtime meal!
Our weekly blog is a collection of articles to help inform, educate and inspire you to improve your physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.