● 1/4 cup Hemp seeds (hulled hemp seeds)
● 1 tbsp Golden flaxseed meal
● 1 tbsp Collagen powder
● 1/2 tbsp Chia seeds
● 1/2 cup Coconut milk (from a can; 1/2 liquid and 1/2 thick cream; or just heavy cream if not dairy-free)
● 1 tbsp Monkfruit / favorite Sweetener (to taste)
● 1 pinch Sea salt (to taste)
● 3/4 tsp Cinnamon
● 3/4 tsp Vanilla extract (divided into 1/2 tsp and 1/4 tsp)
● 1 tbsp Powdered Erythritol (Or favorite Sweetener)
● 1/2 tbsp Coconut cream (or just the cream part from canned coconut milk, or heavy cream if not dairy-free)
1. Stir all ingredients, except cream or milk, together in a small saucepan. (This includes the optional sweetener and salt if using.)
2. Add cream/milk and whisk until smooth.
3. Stovetop instructions:
4. Simmer for a few minutes, until thickened.
5. Stir in cinnamon and 1/2 tsp (2.5 mL) vanilla extract.
6. In a very small bowl, whisk together powdered sweetener, coconut cream, and 1/4 tsp (1.25 mL) vanilla extract. Drizzle over oatmeal in a swirl pattern
Nutrition: 1 serving I Calories 592 I Fat 47g I Protein 31g I Carbs 9g
Our weekly blog is a collection of articles to help inform, educate and inspire you to improve your physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.