• 3 tomatoes
• 4 eggs •
¼ teaspoon of sea salt
• ½ chili pepper, chopped
• 1 tablespoon oil
• 1 cup water, for cooking
1. Pour water in the saucepan and bring it to boil.
2. Then remove water from the heat and add tomatoes.
3. Let the tomatoes stay in the hot water for 2-3 minutes.
4. After this, remove the tomatoes from water and peel them.
5. Place oil in the pan and melt it.
6. Add chopped chili pepper and fry it for 3 minutes over the medium heat.
7. Then chop the peeled tomatoes and add into the chili peppers.
8. Cook the vegetables for 5 minutes over the medium heat. Stir them from time to time.
9. After this, add sea salt and crack then eggs.
10.Stir (scramble) the eggs well with the help of the fork and cook them for 3 minutes over the medium heat.
Nutrition: 4 Servings Calories: 105/ Fat: 7.4/ fiber 1.1/ Carbohydrates 4/Protein: 6.4
Our weekly blog is a collection of articles to help inform, educate and inspire you to improve your physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.