● 1 tsp of butter
● ½ cup of chopped celery stalk
● ¼ cup of sliced mushrooms
● 1 cup of chicken broth
● ½ cup of sliced carrots
● 4 ounces of boneless chicken meat cut into strips
● 2 cups of kale cut into thin strips
● Sea salt to taste
● Fresh parsley to taste
● Ground black pepper to taste
● Chopped garlic to taste
● Chopped onion to taste
1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
2. Add fresh, chopped garlic and onion, chopped celery stalk, sliced mushrooms to a saucepan and cook for 3-4 minutes.
3. Add the broth, sliced carrot, parsley, salt and pepper. Simmer until vegetables are well cooked and tender.
4. Cook the chicken breast strips in a pan for a few minutes.
5. Add the chicken and kale to the pot with the broth. Simmer for another 10 minutes until the kale strips are cooked and tender.
Nutrition: 4 Servings
Our weekly blog is a collection of articles to help inform, educate and inspire you to improve your physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.