Makes about 4-6 bowls
● 2-3 chicken breasts (about one pound of chicken)
● 3/4 cups red enchilada sauce
● 1/4 cup water
● 1/4 cup onion
● 1 4 oz can green chiles
● 1 12oz steam bag cauliflower rice
● Preferred toppings- I used avocado, jalapeno, cheese, and roma tomatoes
● Seasoning, to taste
1. In skillet over medium heat cook chicken breasts until lightly brown
2. (I cut each breast into 3 or 4 large pieces to cook faster)
3. Add enchilada sauce, chiles, onions, water and reduce heat to simmer, covered
4. Cover and cook until chicken is cooked through and shred chicken
5. Add chicken back into sauce and continue simmering for additional 10 minutes uncovered or until most of liquid has been soaked up
6. Prepare cauliflower rice per bag instructions and dice preferred toppings
7. Top rice with chicken, cheese, avocado or preferred toppings
Our weekly blog is a collection of articles to help inform, educate and inspire you to improve your physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.