Makes 4 servings
● 2 lbs. Stew Meat
● 1 Medium Onion
● 1 Medium Green Pepper
● 1 Cup Beef Broth
● 1/3 Cup Tomato Paste
● 2 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
● 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
● 2 Tbsp. Chili Powder
● 1 1/2 tsp. Cumin
● 2 tsp. Red Boat Fish Sauce
● 2 tsp. Minced Garlic
● 2 tsp. Paprika
● 1 tsp. Oregano
● 1 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
● 1 tsp. Worcestershire
1. Cube half stew meat into small cubes, and process the other half in a food processor into ground beef.
2. Chop pepper and onion into small pieces.
3. Combine all spices together to make sauce.
4. Saute cubed beef in a pan until browned, transfer to a slow cooker. Do the same with the ground beef.
5. Saute vegetables in the remaining fat in the pan until onions are translucent.
6. Add everything to the slow cooker and mix together.
7. Simmer for 2 1/2 hours on high, then simmer for 20-30 minutes without the top.
Per Serving: 545 Calories, 31.1g Fats, 9.6g Net Carbs, and 53.1g Protein
Our weekly blog is a collection of articles to help inform, educate and inspire you to improve your physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.