8 servings (3/4 cup)
● 2 pounds frozen cauliflower florets
● 1 cup heavy whipping cream
● 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
● 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
● 1 teaspoons Dijon mustard
● 1 teaspoon turmeric
● ½ teaspoon powdered garlic
● Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook the cauliflower florets according to the package instructions.
2. Bring the cream to a simmer. Use a whisk to stir in the cream cheese and mix until smooth.
3. Stir in 6 ounces of the shredded cheddar cheese. Save the other 2 ounces for later. Mix until the cheese melts into the sauce.
4. Add the Dijon mustard, turmeric, powdered garlic, salt, and pepper. The sauce will become a smooth yellow color.
5. Make sure that the cauliflower is drained then add it to the cheese sauce. Evenly coat the florets with sauce.
6. Sprinkle on the remaining 2 ounces of cheddar cheese, then stir until mostly melted.
Per Serving: 295.5 Calories, 25.38g Fats, 5.47g Net Carbs, and 10.63g Protein.
Our weekly blog is a collection of articles to help inform, educate and inspire you to improve your physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.