Makes 4 servings
● 5 Chicken Breasts Pounded to 1/2ʺ Thickness
● 3/4 Cup Almond Flour
● 1/2 Cup Hot Sauce
● 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
● 3 Tbsp. Butter
● 3 Tbsp. Blue Cheese Crumbles
● 2 Large Eggs
● 1 Tbsp. Paprika
● 1 Tbsp. Chili powder
● 2 tsp. Salt
● 2 tsp. Pepper
● 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
● 1 tsp. Onion Powder
Preheat oven to 400F.
1. In a ramekin, combine paprika, chili powder, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
2. Pound out chicken breasts to 1/2ʺ thickness, then cut the chicken breasts in half.
3. Sprinkle 1/3 of the spice mix over the chicken breast, then flip them over and do the same with 1/3 of the spice mix.
4. In a bowl, combine almond flour and 1/3 of the spice mix.
5. In another container, crack 2 eggs and whisk them.
6. Dip each piece of seasoned chicken into the spice mix and then into the almond flour. Make sure each side is coated well.
7. Lay each piece on a cooling rack on top of a foiled baking sheet.
8. Bake the chicken for 15 minutes.
9. Take the chicken out of the oven and turn your oven to
10. Broil. Drizzle 2 Tbsp. olive oil over the chicken.
11. Broil for 5 minutes, flip the breasts, drizzle with remaining olive oil, and broil again for 5 minutes.
12. In a saucepan, combine 1/2 Cup of hot sauce with 3 Tbsp. butter.
Serve chicken with slathering of hot sauce and blue cheese crumbles.
Per Serving: 750 Calories, 58.7g Fats, 9.1g Net Carbs, and 42.3g Protein
LIKE, SAVE, SHARE
Get delicious recipes that will help you break your sugar addiction, balance your hormones and finally lose the weight right in your email.