Makes 4 servings
● 2lbs Ground Turkey
● 1/4 cup minced onion
● 1/4 cup minced Granny Smith Apple (remove skin)
● 1/4 cup minced red pepper Seasoning
● 11/2 teaspoons rubbed sage
● ½ teaspoon thyme
● ½ tsp black seed (optional)
● 1 teaspoon ground pepper
● 11/2 teaspoon sea salt
● 11/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
● ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
● ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
1. Cook onions, apples and pepper until onions are translucent. Set aside to cool.
2. Combine spices together
3. In a large bowl combine completely cooled onion mix, spice mix and 2 pounds of ground turkey. Mix well (You can cook it right away but it tastes better if you refrigerate it for 3 to 24 hours to let the flavors blend together.)
4. Shape into 2 inch patties and cook
5. Cook in pan 3 minutes on each side OR in a 350 degree over turning over after 3 minutes
Our weekly blog is a collection of articles to help inform, educate and inspire you to improve your physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.