Actually Delicious Turkey BurgersDec 13, 2021
This is a simple and delicious recipe. After making them the first time my husband said ‘no more’ to beef burgers. These are really good – any cooking method may be used, and they freeze very well. The recipe can also be used for meatballs or meat loaves.”
Categories: Low Carb, Lunch, Low Calorie, Dinner, Sugar-Free, High Protein, Dairy-Free
- 3 pounds ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup finely diced onion
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- In a large bowl, mix ground turkey, onion, egg whites, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Form into 12 patties.
- Cook the patties in a medium skillet over medium heat, turning once, to an internal temperature of 180 degrees F (85 degrees C).
Servings: 12, Calories: 183, Fat: 9.4g, Cholesterol: 90mg, Sodium: 377mg,Carbohydrate: 2.3g, Protein: 20.8g
Our weekly blog is a collection of articles to help inform, educate and inspire you to improve your physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.