Mediterranean Turkey KebabsDec 13, 2021
Here’s a great recipe for a busy weeknight dinner. Ground turkey breast is mixed Mediterranean spices to create flavorful, protein-packed kebabs. Serve with salad and vegetables and a side of plain Greek yogurt. Servings: 4
Here’s what you need…
- 1 1/2 pounds turkey breast, de-boned, trimmed of skin and cut into thin strips
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup almond meal (more if needed)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- dash of salt (optional)
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon fresh mint, finely chopped
- In a food processor, blend the turkey strips until ground. Add the remaining ingredients and pulse until well blended.
- Pre-heat your grill or grill pan.
- Lightly grease your hands, then press the meat into the wooden skewers until it covers about 3-4 inches in an elongated meatball shape. If the meat is not sticking then add some more almond meal.
- Grill for about 8 minutes per side.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 254 calories, 8g fat, 156mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, and 47g protein
Our weekly blog is a collection of articles to help inform, educate and inspire you to improve your physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.