Calories: 276, Fat: 9.8, fiber 4.8, Carbohydrates 6.5, Protein: 20.5
- 1 white onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper, crushed
- A pinch of salt and black pepper
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 and ½ pounds mussels, scrubbed
- ½ cup parsley, chopped
- ½ cup tomatoes, cubed
- Heat up a pan with the oil over medium-high heat; add the onion and the garlic and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the mussels, stir and cook for 3 minutes more.
- Add the mussels, cook everything for 6 minutes more, divide everything into bowls and serve.
LIKE, SAVE, SHARE
Get delicious recipes that will help you break your sugar addiction, balance your hormones and finally lose the weight right in your email.